Thursday 1 June 2017

June STAMPlorations CAS Challenge - Anything Goes With Masculine Colours


Summer is here!! Hope you are enjoying good weather and summer fun wherever you are. This will also be the last STAMPlorations CAS challenge before we go off on a break over summer. This month we challenge you to create something with masculine colours. But fear not, there will be plenty of exciting stuff going on over at the STAMPlorations blog. And don't forget that you can get a 20% discount if you want to go on a shopping spree in the STAMPlorations store by using the discount code STAMPGIRLKAROLA.


For my card I chose to create a one layer card using the gorgeous Born to Roam stamps. I stamped the globe, masked it and stamped the luggage. Then I coloured the images with Copics. Last, I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set using Vintage Photo Distress ink. Last, I masked the image and stamped some splatters from the Art Marks stamp set.

I'm linking up my card with this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge where Anything Goes.

Card: 250 gsm white card
Stamps: STAMPlorations Born to RoamArt Marks
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Distress Ink Vintage Photo


STAMPlorations discount code: If you want to save 20% when shopping at the STAMPlorations store you can use the code STAMPGIRLKAROLA at checkout. The discount applies to all normal priced and discounted stamps, stencils and dies. The code cannot be combined with other discount codes. If you have any questions or problems, just let me know!

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card! the image is perfect for a masculine adventurer and I love the CAS design! AWESOME!! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Mac Mable said...

Such a fabulous layout, love the stamps and what a gorgeous masculine card x