Monday 22 August 2016

Left-over Rainbows


Just a quick post today. I'm suffering from back to work blues, not to mention the back to gym aches and pains and back on the diet hunger pains. Can you tell how much I enjoy my life right now? I thought I would make a really colourful card to counter the gloominess. I die cut some Lawn Fawn paper for a rainbow a while ago and that left me with a huge amount of left-over die cuts so I thought I should make use of them. I was inspired by the sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch. I'm also linking up with Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With a Die




Card: 300 gsm white card, Stampin' Up Soft Sky card, Dovecraft 110 gsm premium vellum
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings
Paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka in the Meadow, Let's Polka in the Dark, Let's Polka
Ink: Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black
Other: Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border die, Rainbow die, Stitched Rectangle dies, adhesive rhinestones from my stash

4 comments:

laurie said...

LOVE this bright and colorful card! Hope your blues disappear soon!I can relate with the diet issues.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Julie B said...

You can't beat 'somat for nowt' as they say around here. Two super cards, love the cloud edge die, another for the wish list!
Thanks for sharing at HLS. :)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, those stripes rainbows are so fun! Great take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Clever use of scraps to create two cheery cards! Great take on the sketch, too!