Tuesday 18 November 2014

Pink feathers


This card is for my Mum who will have a rough few days coming up due to some health issues. I would appreciate any good thought being sent her way, I'll sure be sending out as much of that as I possibly can.

I'm really diggin' the Four Feathers stamp set. I love inking it up in various colours. I also love the current Retro Sketch. And I thought it made a great combo with the colours from the new The Challenge. I'm really getting into this whole clean and simple thing. 


Card: Leonardo Stationery 300 gsm card, Hobbycraft 160 gsm white card
Stamps: Stampin' Up Four Feathers and Just Sayin' 
Ink: Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate and Strawberry Slush

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the colors! Love all the feathers! Just perfect!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

Lesley said...

Wow, I love how you used the colours. This is a great way to showcase that feather set. I will be thinking of your mom. Thank you for joining us at The Challenge. Hope you will play along again.
Smiles,
Lesley

carol (krillsister) said...

Love those pink feathers. Looks like feathers are popular for this sketch.

Karen Day said...

This is gorgeous!!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a fantastic and fun card. Love the feathers.

wienerhoneymooners said...

WOW lovely colors and FUN design, perfedct for the challenges!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!!!

Nance said...

Such a beautiful card! Prayers for your Mom, I hope she feels better. Thanks for playing The Challenge!