Monday 3 November 2014

Owl card

This card is inspired by the My Favourite Things sketch challenge. It's Finnish Father's day on Sunday and I made this card for Dad. I love the Paper Smooches Chubby Chums and thought pairing the owl with some owl paper I had in my stash would go well with the sketch. I couldn't help but add a few more chums inside the card. I'm also submitting the card to the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge where Anything goes and Timeout challenge, where the theme is Birds of a Feather Flock Together. 

For the inside, I printed the sentiment. It says "Happy Father's Day" in Swedish. Under "From" I stamped the chubby cow and chick and coloured with Copics.
Card: Leonardo Stationery 300 gs white card, Hobbycraft 160 gsm white card, Coloured 240 gsm kraft card Chocolate
Stamps: Paper Smooches Chubby Chums
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring: Copics B41, B45, C05, E29, E34, E39, R43, Y13, Y15, Y19, YR04 
Paper: Lilly Bimble paper collection, Stampin' Up paper scraps
Other: Xcut star dies

2 comments:

sandie said...

Such a fun image and tab paper to match. This would also be good for the challenge at Inkspirational
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
And thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenge

Lynn said...

Woohoo is right! The owl is so cute and I love the mix/match of papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at PaperSmooches Sparks and Time Out!