Saturday 16 August 2014

Seed storage


It's not often the Culinary Consultant asks me to make anything, but this is something he thought would be "for the crafting department", and I was more than happy to oblige. What was needed was a storage solution for the seeds we are collecting from our harvest and need to be stored until next spring. So I created a template for a tiny little envelope and made a box for them to go in. I mostly used left over pieces of cardstock that I had lying around, it was a great way to get rid of them. I made a little circular label on the envelopes to indicate what is inside, and added some banners just because punching is fun.







Cardstock: Hobbycraft 160 gsm Three shades of Green, Yellow and Blue
Other: Lawn Fawn grassy border die, Stampin' Up Banner and circle punch, Sizzix Bug in A Rug alphabet dies

No comments: